We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
What Types of Information We Collect
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, and phone when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Your username and password to allow access to our products and services.
- Customer data or company data which you store and use in our cloud.
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- Information about your use of our products and services.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
- Use your information to develop new products or services for you.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to you.
- Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and give you information about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Security of Your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact us.